Warranty and Guarantee
Our “5 Year Fix It All” building warranty and guarantee is the best warranty in the business. We are certain that we sell the highest quality products, made from the best materials in the business, and they are built to last. If you find any flaw or defect in the materials or workmanship (normal wear and tear excluded) during the first five years you own the building, we will fix it all, free of charge. We stand behind our products 100%, and you won’t find that anywhere else.
Treated Wood Products
In addition to our “5 Year Fix It All” warranty, we have a “Limited Lifetime” warranty on all pressure treated wood. The pressure treating company also provides a lifetime warranty against termites and fungal decay.
All of our painted buildings use LP® SmartSide® Panel siding and come with a 5/50-year warranty from the manufacturer, one of the best warranties in the industry. You can feel confident that you have made a better choice for lasting durability and beauty. Your building will maintain its like new finish for years to come. This means less maintenance is required from you and it saves you time and money on the cost of repainting every other year!
Low Price Guarantee:
Once again, we are confident that we offer the highest quality products at the lowest price to our customers. Should you find another company with materials and construction equal to ours, but at a lower price, we will match the price. It’s that easy. You have our guarantee.
No Strings Plan:
Our rent-to-own rental agreement is on a month to month basis. This means that after the initial 1-4 months, you have the flexibility to turn in the building at any time for any reason. There are no strings attached. Speak to a salesman for details.
View our Warranty Agreement Here.
– Warranty Claim Policies –
1. Building serial number must be provided. It is located above the door of the building. Please provide all letters and numbers.
2. In order to correctly address the problem, we require a picture(s) of the area in need of repair along with the Warranty Claim Form.
3. You may either complete this web form below or print out the form by clicking here. Mail any printed Warranty Claim Forms with a picture(s) of damaged area to our home office at Backyard Outfitters, 4411 Franklin South Court, Franklin, TN 37064 or email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Once we receive your completed Warranty Claim Form and/or picture(s) of the damaged area, we will be able to process your claim.
5. Broken windows or lock and other appearance related claims must be reported within 7 days of delivery. We will not accept claims for these items afterward.
6. Processing time for the claim usually takes 2-4 weeks.
**PLEASE NOTE: If any of these steps are not followed, warranty consideration may be delayed or denied. **
DOWNLOAD Our FREE 2019 Buying GUIDE!
Over 90% of people now do research on the internet before buying a product. At Backyard Outfitters, we have put together a Building Buying Guide to help you understand the different types and sizes of buildings that are available. Our buying guide also includes our complete pricing list along with all available options and construction details. Download our FREE guide today!!